If you think a waffle iron is just for waffles, think again! You’d be amazed at what you can create with this nifty kitchen gadget. It’s the perfect tool for achieving crisp, golden edges on every inch of your delicious treats.
Before you know it, you’ll be adding that waffle-grid look to almost everything you eat.
Sp, get the iron nice and toasty hot, it’s time to get creative!
Who wants a sad little tater tot with their eggs, when they can have a crispy, crunchy hash brown waffle?! More surface area and more toasty goodness make these a real home run.
- Tater Tots
- Shredded Cheddar
- Waffle Iron
1. Thaw the tater tots slightly before cooking.
2. Place tater tots in the center of the waffle iron, set to medium-high heat.
3. Top with a sprinkling of cheddar cheese, and close the waffle iron.
4. Gently press down until tater tots flatten and merge.
5. Cook for a few minutes until golden brown and delicious!
No more frozen pizza pockets! Make your own! Not only is the filling melty and delicious, both the top and bottom get a great crunch and char.
- 1 can or packet store bought Pizza Dough
- Tomato Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Mini Pepperonis
- Round Cookie Cutter
- Waffle Iron
1. Roll out your pizza dough.
2. Create two little mounds of pizza sauce, and spread slightly into two circles on one half of the dough.
3. Top the sauce with cheese and mini pepperonis.
4. Fold the other half of the dough over.
5. Punch out the pockets with the cookie cutter.
6. Seal the edges with a fork.
7. Place the pocket on your waffle iron, set to medium-high, and cook 5-7 minutes until the dough is cooked through and golden.
Did you know birthday cake could be turned into waffles? It’s true! When you make Funfetti birthday cake waffles, it’s a party. After all, isn’t life just better with rainbow sprinkles?