This tombstone flower box is quick and easy to DIY and would add a little Halloween flair to any front stoop or sweet treat buffet.
- Wooden boxes to make the grave
- Wooden lid for tombstone
- Oasis floral foam
- Potting soil
- Alphabet/Numbers stamp kit
- Stamp ink
- Painter’s tape
- Hot glue
1. Stamp a message on to your wooden “tombstone”.
2. Hot glue the wooden boxes together, if necessary, to make a long rectangle.
3. Trim Oasis floral foam to fit in the boxes, leaving a space a 1/4” from the top rim.
4. Fill the boxes with oasis, and soak it in water.
5. Cover the top in potting soil.
6. Arrange your flowers as on a grave, more of a clump in the upper middle, leaving some dirt showing.
7. Hot glue the tombstone to the head of the boxes.
Be sure to throw some dried flowers in there, to make it look slightly weathered and creepy.