We’re taking a peek inside our favorite health and fitness experts’ gym bags to uncover their must-have gear and favorite products.
My favorite workout is strength training of any kind, but I really love a good back workout. I lift weights four days per week at Easton Gym Co. in Hollywood. I round out my routine with 175 minutes of varied cardio (total) per week, plus trail running and yoga.
- , because music takes me to another realm during my workout!
- are the perfect combo of support and comfort. Plus, they have a nearly flat heel that’s perfect for squats!
- The is comfortable, looks amazing, and shapes me nicely!
- are the industry standard in resistance bands. They never break, and always provide consistent resistance.
- (that I created!) — it’s the perfect fuel for every workout!
- I always monitor my heart rate during cardio workouts with my .
- Ahhhhhh, an amazing wipe that smells and feels incredible, and is good for skin.
- is so refreshing. Sometimes I really want something more substantial and hydrating than water, but coconut water is too sweet for me.
- Rose quartz (to remind me to support myself), lepidolite (calms frayed nerves), and labradorite (to create magic!).
(Photo: Thomas MacDonald/Rodale Images)
This story is part of , a Yahoo Health series taking a look at the cool gear and products in our favorite health and fitness experts’ workout bags. Show us what’s in YOUR gym bag by snapping a photo, posting it on Instagram, and tagging #YHGymBag.